websites and services
Welcome to the website of HaloLife found at www.halolife.ph (“website”) owned and operated by The Halo Life (Private Limited) (“HALOLIFE”, “we”, or “us”). In addition to the Content on the website and the services provided by HALOLIFE through the website ("Services"), the website may provide you with various opportunities to submit information, content and participate in various Services.
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USING THE ONLINE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES.
Copyright and Trademark
Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, the copyright and all other intellectual property in the contents of this website (including, but not limited to, all design, text, sound recordings, images or links) are the property of HALOLIFE and/or its holding company and/or its subsidiaries and/or the subsidiaries of its holding company (together the "HALOLIFE Group"). As such, they may not be reproduced, transmitted, published, performed, broadcast, stored, adapted, distributed, displayed, licensed, altered, hyperlinked or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of the HALOLIFE Group. Save and except with the HALOLIFE Group's prior written consent, you may not insert a hyperlink to this website or any part thereof on any other website or "mirror" or frame this website, any part thereof, or any information or materials contained in this website on any other server, website or webpage.
All trademarks, service marks and logos used in this website are the property of the HALOLIFE Group and/or the respective third-party proprietors identified in this website. No licence or right is granted and your access to this website and/or use of the online services should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, service marks or logos appearing on the website without the prior written consent of the HALOLIFE Group or the relevant third party proprietor thereof. Save and except with the .HALOLIFE Group's prior written consent, no such trademark, service mark or lsogo may be used as a hyperlink or to mark any hyperlink to any HALOLIFE Group member's site or any other site.
The information and materials contained in or accessed through this website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and are of a general nature which have not been verified, considered or assessed by any member of the HALOLIFE Group in relation to the making of any specific investment, business, financial or commercial decision. Such information and materials are provided for general information only and you should seek professional advice at all times and obtain independent verification of the information and materials contained herein before making any decision based on any such information or materials.
The HALOLIFE Group does not warrant the truth, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or reasonableness of the information and materials contained in or accessed through this website and expressly disclaims liability for any errors in, or omissions from, such information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory (including but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement of third-party intellectual property rights, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus and other malicious code), is given in conjunction with such information and materials, or this website in general.
Under no circumstances shall the HALOLIFE Group be liable regardless of the form of action for any failure of performance, system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, breach of security, computer virus, malicious code, corruption, delay in operation or transmission, transmission error or unavailability of access in connection with your accessing this website and/or using the online services even if the HALOLIFE Group had been advised as to the possibility.
In no event shall the HALOLIFE Group be liable to you or any other party for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or loss opportunity) arising in connection with your use of this website, or reliance on any information, materials or online services provided at this website, regardless of the form of action and even if the HALOLIFE Group had been advised as to the possibility of such damages.
For your convenience, the HALOLIFE Group may include hyperlinks to websites on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. Such linked websites are not under the control of the HALOLIFE Group and the HALOLIFE Group cannot accept responsibility for the contents of or the consequences of accessing any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. Furthermore, the hyperlinks provided in this website shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked websites or the contents therein by the HALOLIFE Group. You agree that your access to and/or use of such linked websites is entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of access and/or use contained therein.
You hereby agree to indemnify and save the HALOLIFE Group harmless against all damages, losses, expenses and costs (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by the HALOLIFE Group in connection with or arising from (1) your access of this website and/or use of the online services, or (2) any other party's access of this website and/or use of the online services using your user id and/or login password, or (3) your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions of Access, or (4) any other party's breach of any of these Terms and Conditions of Access where such party was able to access this website and/or use the online services by using your user id and/or login password.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By accessing this website and/or using the online services, you agree that such access and/or use, as well as these Terms and Conditions of Access shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
as of July 2019
MAINTAINING YOUR PRIVACY IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE PRODUCT AND SERVICES THAT WE PROVIDE. THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT, HEREAFTER REFERRED TO AS "STATEMENT", EXPLAINS HOW WE COLLECT, PROTECT, USE, AND SHARE INFORMATION WHEN YOU ACCESS OUR WEBSITES AND/OR APPLY FOR AND AVAIL OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
This Statement outlines the general practices of The Halo Life (“HALOLIFE") and its subsidiaries (“HALOLIFE GROUP”) in relation to our processes and content which are made available through our network of websites, our online and mobile applications, and social media pages (collectively referred to as “websites”). This Statement also covers the privacy practices for our customers who apply for and obtain products and services from us, such as, but not limited to, deposits, loans, investments, insurance, mobile devices, and other such products and services that HALOLIFE may offer from time to time.
Our Privacy Practices
The privacy practices described in this Statement comply with Singapore Personal Data Protection Act of 2012 and its implementing rules and regulations. When accessing our websites and/or availing of our services from outside Singapore, you acknowledge and agree that your information may be transferred from/to and processed in/out Singapore following legal and regulatory standards for data protection that may differ from your current or home jurisdictions.
What We May Collect From You
When you apply for or avail of any product or service that HALOLIFE offers or when you interact with our employees, authorized representatives, agents and service providers, we collect your personal information. This may include, among others:
• your name and personal particulars such as contact details, address, birthdate, education;
• specimen signatures;
• government ID details;
• financial information (such as income, expenses, balances, investments, tax, insurance, financial and transaction history, etc);
• employment details;
• business and personal interests and assets;
• browsing history and app usages
We may, as and when necessary, seek to verify or augment these information with third-party entities including government regulators, judicial, supervisory bodies, tax authorities or courts of competent jurisdiction, or other partners, and, in the process, gain additional information about you.
In the course of availing our products and services, we also collect information about your transactions and dealings which include your account activities, movements and interactions with third parties such as merchants and utility companies.
We may also collect, use and keep your personal opinions or comments made known to us via feedback or responses to surveys or any other interaction that you had with our employees, authorized representatives, agents and service providers.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information collected to deliver and provide the products and services that you have availed to:
• approve, facilitate, administer and process applications and transactions;
• respond to queries, requests and complaints and improve how we interact with you;
• send you statements, billings, notices and other such documents necessary for continued use of our products and services;
• conduct studies and researches for the purpose of reviewing, developing and improving our products and services;
• perform profile analysis, behavioral modeling and analytics to understand needs, preferences and market trends to be able to improve and recommend suitable products and services;
• reach out to you regarding products and services information, including offers, promotions, discounts, rewards; and for personalizing your experience with our various touchpoints such as branches, call center, telemarketing, email, messaging and other channels;
• determine the effectiveness of our marketing efforts and initiatives;
• perform certain protective safeguards against improper use or abuse of our products and services including fraud prevention;
• comply with our operational, audit, administrative, credit and risk management processes, policies and procedures, the terms and conditions governing our products, services, facilities and channels, legal and regulatory requirements of government regulators, judicial, supervisory bodies, tax authorities or courts of competent jurisdiction, as the same may be amended or supplemented from time to time.
• comply with applicable laws of the Philippines and those of other jurisdictions including the United States Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), the laws on the prevention of money laundering including the provisions of Republic Act No. 9160 (Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2001, as amended (AMLA) and the implementation of know your customer and sanction screening checks
• comply with legal and regulatory requirements such as submission of data to credit bureaus, credit information companies, the Credit Information Corporation (CIC) (pursuant to RA No. 9510 and its implementing rules and regulations) responding to court orders and other instructions and requests from any local or foreign authorities including regulatory, governmental, tax and law enforcement authorities or other similar authorities;
• perform other such activities permitted by law or with your consent.
How We May Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties, under an obligation of confidentiality.
• We may share personal information with various units within HALOLIFE in order to better understand the way you use our products and services. This will allow us to improve our services and offer you opportunities to obtain such other useful products and services that may deliver greater value to you.
• We may share information with our subsidiaries and affiliates to likewise offer you additional products and services that we believe you might find interesting.
• We may share with third parties that we engaged to support us in delivering our services to you. These may involve anonymous or aggregated information to help improve our products, services, and content.
• We may also engage third parties to help us operate our business. These include support in:
- complying with legal requirements such as court orders;
- addressing fraud, security or technical issues, to respond to an emergency or otherwise to protect the rights, property or security of our customers or third parties;
- to carry out all other purposes set out above.
Further, if you are, become, or apply to become a client of any of our subsidiaries and affiliates, HALOLIFE and the subsidiary/ies and/or affiliate/s concerned has the option, but not the obligation to, rely upon, use, and share your relevant personal and/or account information for any of the following purposes:
1. To facilitate your account opening or application with the concerned subsidiary/ies or affiliate/s;
2. To validate, consolidate or update your customer information records and/or credit history;
3. To provide consolidated billings, deposit or investment summaries or other reports as you may request;
4. To send you reminders, announcements, promotions, offers, invitations and other notifications;
5. To enroll you in loyalty or similar client-oriented programs of the HALOLIFE Group of Companies;
6. For research purposes or to design banking, financial, securities and investment or other related products or services for your use;
7. For promotional and/or marketing activities of HALOLIFE or of the concerned subsidiary/ies or affiliate/s; and/or
8. To comply with a legal obligation to which HALOLIFE or the concerned subsidiary/ies or affiliate/s is subject.
We may transfer, store, and/or process your personal data outside the Philippines. In doing so, we will comply with the Data Privacy Act and its implementing rules and regulations. We wish to assure you that we do not, and will not, sell personal data to any third parties. All our engagements with third parties shall be fully compliant with our obligation of confidentiality imposed on us under the applicable agreements and/or terms and conditions or any applicable laws that govern our relationship with you.
How We Protect Your Information
We fully recognize the value of your personal information particularly as it may include sensitive personal information such as your gender, government-issued IDs, etc. Appropriately, we strive to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal information by employing physical, technological and procedural safeguards. We train our employees to properly handle your information. Whenever we engage other companies to provide services for us, we require them to protect personal information aligned with our own security standards.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information
Your personal information shall be retained for as long as the purpose for which it was collected, and such other purposes that you may have consented to from time to time, remains in effect and until such time as it is no longer required nor necessary to keep your information for any other legal, regulatory or business purposes.
You Have Rights
In respecting your rights to privacy, you may opt to tell us:
1. not to send you marketing materials via email;
2. not to share your information with our subsidiaries and affiliates or with other companies that we have business with provided that such information is not critical nor required by applicable laws and regulations in maintaining the services that you have availed with us;
3. to provide you with information that we currently have about you subject to restrictions applied to us as a bank and a company operating in the Philippines by certain laws and regulations;
4. to update your information;
5. about your other concerns relating to how we collect, use, share, protect or dispose your information.
We may charge a fee for processing your request/s for access and/or update. Such a fee depends on the nature and complexity of your request. Information on the processing fee will be made available to you prior to making the request.
How To Contact Us
For any queries, clarifications or requests on any aspect of this Statement, the exercise of your rights pertaining to your personal information or to provide any feedback that you may have about our processing of personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org which is manned during business hours.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
We may modify or amend this Privacy Statement from time to time to keep up with any changes in relevant laws and regulations applicable to us or how we collect, use, protect, store, share or dispose of your personal information. Any relevant updates will be posted on the HALOLIFE website.
sweet and crunchy
HALOLIFE aims to provide you with an experience that is contextually relevant and useful. Cookies help us provide you with a customized experience on the desktop, mobile or native clients. Cookies, however, do not store any Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information or any information that can identify you (collectively referred to as “Personal Data.”)
By continuing to use this HALOLIFE website www.halo.ph (the “website”) and other HALOLIFE online services, such as our mobile application and other financial services mobile applications, you agree that we can store and place cookies on your computer and mobile devices to improve your online experience.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or device by websites that you visit. Cookie often include a unique identifier that is sent to a user’s browser from a website’s computers and stored on a user’s computer’s hard drive or on a tablet or mobile device (collectively referred to as “Computer.”) Cookies store a small amount of data on your Computer about your visit to this Site. They are widely used in order to make websites function properly as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of this Site. The following are the classes of cookies, which we may use:1) First Party Cookies; 2) Third Party Cookies; 3) Persistent Cookies; and 4) Session Cookies.
• First Party Cookies refers to those dropped by the website that is visited by the user.
• Third Party Cookies refers to cookies that are dropped by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user.
• Persistent Cookies refers to cookies that remain on a computer or mobile device for the period of time specified in the cookie or until the user deletes the cookie. These cookies allows us to recognize you, remember your preferences so you do not have to re-enter this information at all times. These cookies are stored permanently on your hard drive, unless you otherwise delete in your hard drive.
• Session Cookies refers to cookies that carry information across pages and various modules or starts a browser session when user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. These cookies help you make optimal use of features and benefits. When you sign out or close your browser, these cookies are deleted automatically.
You can choose to whether accept Cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you disable this function, your experience on the Site may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
What Cookies Do We Use?
• Strictly Necessary refers to cookies that allow you to browse our Site as well as provide access to secure areas of the Site. The services you want to use on our Site cannot be provided in the absence of these cookies. However, these cookies do not gather any Personal Data about you that could be use for marketing or to remember your activity on the internet. These cookies may be used by us, among other things to: 1) remember information you have entered on order forms when you navigate to different pages during a browsing session; and 2) remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page.
• Ease of Use refers to cookies that are used to enhance the ease of use of the Site for our users or guests. These cookies may be used by us, among other things to: 1) remember your language and country of choice and presenting relevant content; and 2) remembering your selected departure airport when booking a flight.
• Performance refers to cookies that collect information about how you use our Site and which pages you visit. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our Site works and understand what interests our guests. Some of these cookies are managed by third parties and you may refer to the third parties’ own website privacy notifications for further information. These cookies may also be classified as Social Media Cookies that are used to enable you to share pages and content you find interesting on our Site through third-party social networking and other websites. More often, these cookies are considered Analytics Cookies that show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the Site and help us record any difficulties you have with the Site. Analytics Cookies allow us to see overall patterns of usage on the Site, rather than the usage of single user or person, which we use to analyze the Site traffic.
• Marketing refers to cookies that are used to enable us to present appropriate messages to you. These cookies enable us, among other things to: 1) allow the Site to serve up different versions of a page for marketing purposes; 2) allow third parties to display appropriate advertising and to track its effectiveness; and 3) display messages which offer a selection of products based on what you are viewing on the Site, which are presented to you when you visit other selected websites. This is known as online behavioral advertising.
We may also use “Web Beacons” or similar technologies on our Site to enable us to know whether you have visited a web page or received a message. Web Beacon is often transparent graphic image, usually no larger than 1 pixel x 1 pixel, that is placed on a Web Site or in an email that is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting this Site or viewing the email. It is often used in combination with cookies. Unlike cookies, you cannot decline Web Beacons. Information recorded through this is used to report anonymous individual and/or aggregate information about our users to our partners. They help measure and conduct research on the effectiveness of our online content, features, advertisements, and other communications. They may also enable us to relate your viewing or receipt of a web page or message to other information about you, including your Personal Data.
Safari Mobile: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For more information on Cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
To opt-out of participating in Google Analytics data, follow the instructions here: